Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome to 3EggsFull

   
With a mantra to 'Eat, Explore and Experience', this is a lifelong journey.  I've been meaning to blog my cooking exploits and post my favourite recipes along the way. For those that are always asking for the recipes, you will finally be able to find these here and I hope that these will be in your top 10 meals to make.

With a love to travel, one memorable experience was the markets in Syracuse, Sicily. I travelled there in 2011 with the inlaws and a 6 month old bub in tow. Wondering through the stalls, I took pictures of the produce on offer and tasted the most amazing caponata, pecorino cheese and salami. One of the pictures is the background for the blog.

Times have changed with Covid so travel is on the backburner, but it doesn't stop us from cooking fab meals for the family. It seems our cooking adventures have also rubbed off onto the kids as they also want to be involved these days.

I'm penchant for sweet things, I can never eat all the sweet things I bake.  I will find any excuse to bake goodies and these are the best to shared with friends and family.

Happy reading peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment