1 apple thinly sliced (I keep the peel on)
1/2 pear thinly sliced with skin (optional)
2 sheets of puff pastry
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1 tsp of brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius
2. Cut the sheets of puff pastry in half so you end up with 4 rectangular pieces of puff pastry.
3. Place 6-8 slices of apple and 2 slices of pear on the bottom half of each of the rectangle of puff pastry
4. Sprinkle cinnamon on the apples
5. Add 1 tsp of brown sugar on each of the apples
6. Sprinkle a few currants on top of the apple filling
7. Add a knob of butter on each apple filling
8. Fold the puff pastry over to close the parcels and press the edges down with a fork.
9. Brush melted butter over the top of each square parcel.
10. Bake for 12-15 mins until golden in colour.